Tuesday, February 28, 2012

adios Kundang Lakes Golf


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's sad. Today is the last day for all Kundang Lakes Golf Club members become as a valid odinary members. From tomorrow the club considered as public club. All of us only became a term members. Sorry.. you have no more club members facilities. You pay and play.

As a term members you must abide to a rule set by club. You have no say about that, if you dont like than you can go to others club. From information gathers , the club will imposed certain new rule to golfer. For sure there's no walking or troley on weekend.

After so long associated with the club I have enjoy golfing there. I have makes many friend and lost lots of balls. I have seen many improvement to the fairways, bunckers and green. And of course my hcap also have improved tremendously... I started in 2000 with hcap 38 reduce to 20 in 2012...
imagine how is my games....ha ha ha...

Today.. a few friends is organising tournament to celebrate the last T-off as a orninary members. To Dr. Fadzil, Mej. Razali, Hj Bob, Hj Jai and others... I very much like to joint, but very sorry I have a doctor appoiment. Thank you and happy golfing.

Hj Mohd Noor

No comments:

Post a Comment